Democracy School staff, fellows and associates combine policy or technical expertise with educational know-how and political experience.
Knowledge & Experience
The Democracy School was founded in 2003. Since then we have accumulated substantial experience and expertise in a number of fields including the following:
- democracy promotion
- governance and leadership
- human rights and the rule of law
- community safety and human security
- diversity, equality and social cohesion
- violent extremism and terrorism
- sustainable development
- health and wellbeing
- public education
If an intervention falls outside our core areas of expertise, we work with the client to identify advisers either within the client organisation or externally and invite them to join either our project team or an advisory committee.