The Democracy School combines extensive policy and technical expertise with educational know-how and transnational political experience.
We make our evaluation capability available to our clients and conduct programme, corporate and partnership level evaluations on their behalf. Such evaluations often form a first step in refining or reshaping a client’s political leadership development strategy and political practice.
At the Democracy School, reflection lies at the heart of everything we do. Our internal evaluations focus on the following areas:
(1) Clients – Are we following our vision and realising our mission?
(2) Methodology – Are our means in keeping with our ends?
(3) Services – Are we delivering on our value proposition?
(4) Colleagues – Are we bringing out the best in each other?
(5) Funders – Are we delivering value for money?
On request, we also evaluate the progress of individual learners. This can range from programme-level monitoring and feedback, to fully personalised mentoring and/or coaching arrangements.